jueves, 27 de febrero de 2020

STRANGER THINGS

Resultado de imagen de stranger things
When a child disappears, his friends, family and police are involved in a series of mysterious events while trying to find him. His absence coincides with the sighting of a terrifying creature and the appearance of a strange girl.




The first serie of Netflix that I watched was Strager Things and for 2 years was my fauvorite tv serie, but in this serie is my fauvorite plaintiff that is Millie Bobby Brown.Resultado de imagen de stranger thingsResultado de imagen de millie bobby brown

In Pull&Bear they send merchandaising about  this tv serie, for examole: hoddies, t-shirts and also trausers.
Resultado de imagen de merchandaising stranger things pull and bearSudadera Stranger Things 3 Robin, NEGRO

Trailer:




2 comentarios:

  1. I've seen this show and I love it so much!
    I love 80's, so that's one of my favourite shows.
    congratulations Alma!!
    Sarah

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sarah we have a lot of things in commo I love 80's two!
      Love,
      Alma

      Eliminar

The end of the f***ing world

James, a young psychopath, and Alyssa, a rebellious teenager, embark on a road trip in search of her father. However, ...