martes, 25 de febrero de 2020

MERLÍ


Resultado de imagen de merliNew on school, Merlí leaves a strong first impression on his friends and students, and into them is Bruno, his teenage son.
This is the last serie that I  watched, and one  of the series with which I have learned the most. They teach you about philosophy and other things.

Resultado de imagen de lechuza merliResultado de imagen de merli


One of the symbols that most represents Merli is the owl, because it symbolizes philosophy, to be more specific the intelligence.
Resultado de imagen de lechuza merli

Trailer: 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Paula,
    I love this TV show! I've seen it twice and it's inspiring and it helps me understand teenagers (you!)
    Keep on your work! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sara,
      Me two I love this tv show!
      I want to see you soon.
      Best wishes!

      Eliminar

The end of the f***ing world

James, a young psychopath, and Alyssa, a rebellious teenager, embark on a road trip in search of her father. However, ...