lunes, 13 de julio de 2020

The end of the f***ing world




4 razones para no querer The end of the fu***ing world temporada 2




James, a young psychopath, and Alyssa, a rebellious teenager, embark on a road trip in search of her father. However, the adventure has only just begun.

Hi I'm Alma and welcome again to my blog! In this post I'm going to recomend you this Netflix serie called The end of the f***ing world. Is a teenager serie, about a psycopath boy and a rebellious teenager. 
It has two seasons, in my opinion I prefer the first one, but the second one is good too.
The main characters are Alyssa and James that in real life they are called Jessica Barden and Alex Lauther.
Series: The End of the F***ing World 2: ¿qué pasó con James en la ...

Trailer:



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Alma!

    I've seen it during the lockdown and it was amazing!
    It's interesting how you introduced your blog, since it's catchy.

    Keep on going! :)

    Best wishes,

    Sara

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Sara!
      I'm trying to continue my blog, but I'm a little busy :(
      Love you,
      Alma <3

      Eliminar

The end of the f***ing world

James, a young psychopath, and Alyssa, a rebellious teenager, embark on a road trip in search of her father. However, ...